There is a Mummy Tag game being played on blogs. I have been tagged in a blogging meme by jenmum and asked to answer her questions. In turn, I have to carry on the chain by doing the following:
1. Post the rules.
2. Answer the questions.
3. Create 5 new questions. (I have changed the number from 11 to 5)
4. Tag 5 people with the post.
5. Let them know you tagged them.
The following are questions which have been given to me to answer.
1. Do you consider yourself a yummy mummy?
I really hate these ridiculous labels which do not reflect the reality of a busy mum's life.
2. Why did you start blogging? And do you still do it for the same reason?
I started blogging to disseminate the message of feminist mothering and have stayed true to this reason.
3. What’s your biggest vice?
Eating too much curry.
4. What is your claim to fame?
I know Brian Paddick and Siobhan Benita. Both are standing in the London mayoral race.
5. What do you miss most about your pre-kids days?
To be honest, nothing.
6. Where in the world would you live if you had the choice?
7. How many tattoos do you have?
Lol. At my age? None.
8. What time did you get up this morning?
9am because my daughter is on school holidays and I am on annual leave. It's a luxury to wake up this late.
9. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
'Woman in Black'- a real scary ghost movie it was.
10. What did you want to be when you were little?
A lawyer and I did study law.
11. How many times did you fail your driver’s test?
Sigh! Never learnt to drive.
I have now got to tag some fellow bloggers. Here are some of those I enjoy reading.
1. Bicultural Mom
2. Lick the Fridge
3. Lulastic and the Hippyshake
4. Reluctant Mom
No one is under an obligation to continue the chain and this is just being done for fun but I would like to know their answers to my questions which are:
1. What is your hobby?
2. Who is your inspiration in life?
3. If you could change one thing in your life what would it be?
4. What is your favourite parent moment?
5. When did you last read a book and what was it?